To build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production machines through programming, calibration, adjustment, and design change to insure quality, safety, and cycle time of the machines in compliance with the Quality Policy.
- Must build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production machines.
- Maintain records on breakdowns, kaizens and preventive maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines.
- Perform PLC and Robotics programming (prefer Omron).
- Operate forklifts and other machinery as necessary.
- Maintains good communication with team members and other related internal departments.
- Maintain 5’S Standards
- Must understand and follow the operator instructions.
- Understand and consistently comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency of operations through continual improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires effective communication and involvement with all internal associates/departments and related outside resources.
- Requires teamwork and participation of company activities such as IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, Employee Involvement, etc.
- Requires shift work and overtime.
- May require some travel.
Minimum Qualifications for the Job:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED equivalent (must fulfill NC state or federal educational requirements).
- Must have 2-Year Technical Degree and/or 3-5 years’ maintenance experience and/or previous experience in a manufacturing environment with related specialized training.
- Must have 1 year to 3 years’ experience in AC/DC voltage and in industrial maintenance.
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Must be able to effectively communicate maintenance process/problems.
- Must have proficient electrical and mechanical skills
- Must be able to fabricate and modify parts as necessary.
- Must be proficient in PLC (prefer Omron).
- Must have proficient understanding of Robotics and Servo’s
- Must be able to read and demonstrate an understanding of the operator instructions
- Requires constant standing and moving 8-12 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and kneel for extended amounts of time.
- Must be able to apply up to 66lbs push/pull force unassisted.
- Must be able to reach overhead.
- Requires work in confined spaces and high locations.
- Requires work with high voltage.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand your job responsibilities to perform, monitor and control the process as it affects Quality and Environmental Impacts.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions pertaining to your assignment and make recommendations to improve the process, as well as enhancements to the Environmental Management System.
- Notify Management immediately when problems or non-conformances are detected.
- Appropriately record problem or non-conformance to ensure corrective action and preventative measures are taken.
- Assist in the problem solving process, corrective action and prevention activities.
- Contain or stop the process as necessary to prevent non-conforming material from contaminating good material or negatively impacting the Environment.
Other Duties as Assigned:
Click here for application
- Summary of Job Responsibilities is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Download job description