Work Environment / Other Requirements
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to a typical manufacturing areas were under certain conditions that require the use of personal protective equipment. Primary environment: Temperature of work area may be moderate and affected by outside temperatures and machining. Industrial lighting provided.
- With minimal supervision, demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems, interpret, resolving problems and issues using a variety of instructions or guides furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, metric and standard, use of a calculator as required
- Standing, sitting, stooping and squatting can be expected along with lifting or with other means transfer of tooling, parts, containers and raw materials.
- Specific vision abilities required for detail work may include close vision, distance vision, peripheral and depth perception and ability to focus.
- Ability to lift up to 25-50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Be able to work your scheduled shift and be “on-call” when needed for weekends.